DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirments by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted November 26, 2014
Department: Orthopedic SalesLocation(s): Chicago, IL
Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for selling orthopedic products to HME and DME markets, as well as, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Neuro and Family Practice Clinics.
Requirements: Qualified candidates must possess at least 1 to 2 years prior outside sales experience. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Experience with Microsoft Office applications required, including the ability to produce and analyze Excel spreadsheets.
Posted November 25, 2014
Department: Processing Center - TemporaryLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Responsibilities: DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Temporary Boxer to join our Manufacturing team. THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY A TEMPORARY POSITION. (Approx 6-12 weeks)
Package materials and products manually. Counts finished product and checks product number. Inserts finished product into containers. Seals containers and labels containers, container tags or products. Sort`s bundles or fill containers by given criteria. Inspects materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process.
Requirements: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or less than high school education with one to three months related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted November 24, 2014
Department: DeRoyal Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Material Handler to join our Manufacturing team.
Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
Conduct operations in accordance with safety requirements.
Read work order and/or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand; Open containers of raw materials.
Check materials for damage and proper labeling before shipment.
Operate computerized order processing devices and mechanical packaging equipment.
Load materials into vehicle and install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
Convey materials from storage or work sites to designated areas with proper equipment.
Clean trailers and truck bays
Count, weigh, and record the number of units of materials moved or handled on a daily production sheet.
Stack or assemble materials on to skids; wrap product for shipment.
Operate forklift or pallet jack to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
Participate in cycle counts and/or physical inventory
Compare identifying information of incoming and outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records; count, weigh, or measure items
Arrive at work on time and comply with company attendance and tardiness policies
Possess the ability to get along with co-workers, customers and company visitors.
Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Forklift experience preferred.
Department: DeRoyal Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 3rd Shift (SUN-THURS) 9:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Posted November 21, 2014
Department: Foam / ConvertingLocation(s): Maynardville, TNShift: 1st shift (MON-FRI) 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY A TEMPORARY POSITION. We are seeking entry level applicants to join our manufacturing production team on a temporary basis. (Approx 6-12 weeks)
Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand in an efficient and safe manner. Count finished product and check product and product number. Use shrink wrap machine to package and seal various foam products. Inspect materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process. Operate forklift or other material handling equipment to assist in loading or moving materials or products. Obtain materials from stock; assemble products; insert products in plastic bags; compress, pack and heat seal plastic bag or box. Pull materials as required per picking ticket. Print labels and label products, bags, containers, container tags, and/or cartons as required.
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted November 14, 2014
Department: Orthopedic SalesLocation(s): Birmingham, AL
Posted November 13, 2014
Department: DeRoyal Surgical Trays - Lafollette, TNLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) MON-FRI
Responsibilities: DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Assembler to join our Manufacturing team.
Responsibilities include working in various areas of assembly to hand assemble, wrap and package/heatseal acute care products.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualfied applicants should be able to count accurately.
Posted November 4, 2014
Department: MarketingLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: • Marketing managers will be responsible for all aspects of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• Coordinates PLM from initial idea phase to feasibility phase, design control and product launch.
• Researches, reviews and presents business plan, market intelligence, competitor analysis, 3-5 year forecasting and ROI to the strategic executive team or New Product Review Committee.
• Provide strategic customer data from current DeRoyal customers and create strategic marketing concepts to attract new and potential customers.
• Responsible for creating product demand in selected markets which will generate a rise in company’s sales and profitability.
• Administrates price, product, promotional and place aspects of the marketing plan as appropriate and reasonable.
• Keep and maintain monthly Key Performance Indicators for individual market share and sales data
• Able to navigate and pull data from the following software applications: GHX, MicroStrategy, Salesforce.com, JDEdwards.
• Test market new products. Assists with new product development and launches within a select group.
• Teaches and otherwise communicates the details of the DeRoyal marketing program to new sales employees.
• Provides telephone and field support as necessary to support the marketing plan.
• Co-travels with DeRoyal sales representatives.
Requirements: Bachelor`s degree (B. A./B. S.) required and minimum three years marketing experience; or MBA (no work experience required); or combination of education and/or equivalent work experience. This position also requires some overnight travel.
Posted October 30, 2014
Department: SIGLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: • Analyzes and improves DeRoyal’s healthcare customers’ logistic analysis and related systems.
• Applies cost accounting, statistical analysis, financial analysis and operation research to measure DeRoyal’s healthcare customers’ effectiveness, efficiency and financial performance.
• Manages both internal and on-site client projects. Among others, these projects can include, marketing plan development, program development and refinement, program implementation, data extraction development and exchange, financial analysis & other custom consulting engagements and sales force training.
• Develops and maintains project formats and timelines. Develops the necessary tools to facilitate project management. These tools include, among others, checklists, meeting agendas and action item lists.
• Create custom solutions for customers as needed.
• Acts as liaison and facilitator between DeRoyal’s Systems Improvement Group and clients. This responsibility includes, among others, rapport development, maintenance of consistent and timely communication, and expectation understanding, development and compliance.
• Possesses effective personal computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and database management and presentation software.
• Authors effectively communicated project/study results in professionally produced written document or oral presentation.
• Develops expert knowledge of DeRoyal’s advanced supply delivery systems and corporate value added services, as well as all SIG services and applicable marketing programs, can effectively act as spokesperson for these systems and programs.
Requirements: Bachelor`s degree (B.A./B. S.) required. M.B.A. preferred. Possession of excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills are also important. Proficiency in using spreadsheet and word processing software is a must. Proficiency in relational databases is a plus.
Department: DeRoyal MarketingLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: Responsible for the design of DeRoyal marketing communications. Maintains a consistent image among all mediums.
Responsible for development, design and overseeing production of most DeRoyal packaging. This requires working with manufacturing, marketing, quality assurance and the packaging vendors to assure timely production of DeRoyal packaging and high production values.
Responsible for projects as assigned in the following areas: corporate identity work, publication advertising, brochures, logos, new media design interface, corporate presentations, meeting work, signage for special events and other projects as assigned.
Responsible for updating skills to keep up with emerging software programs and automation and then transferring those skills to other members of the marketing communications team.
Responsible for packaging proof site data base archive. Packaging proofs must be maintained and sent to the appropriate reviewers.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) and three to four years of graphic artist experience and/or training required; or Associates degree in graphic design with five to six years of graphic artist experience required; or a combination of relevant experience and/or education.
Proficiency operating the following technologies is necessary to adequately perform the essential job functions of the position: MAC and PC systems, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Quark Express, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office, Nikon and Canon Digital SLRs. In addition, experience with Salesforce.com integration of web assets, java scripting and Flash is preferred.
Must possess strong typography and layout skills. Attention to detail and proofreading skills are essential. Ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities.
Posted October 21, 2014
Department: Location(s): Knoxville, TN
Responsibilities: A candidate would be given the opportunity to:
• Rotate through various departments to build knowledge of sales operations.
• Assist with various marketing projects.
• Gain professional selling skills by traveling with DeRoyal sales representatives, as well as, through in-house training.
• Attend various training programs on DeRoyal’s products.
• In-servicing with sales reps, marketing and customers.
Requirements: To qualify, you must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree ( minimum cumulative GPA 2.5)
• A willingness to travel & relocate
• A professional attitude, appearance and enthusiasm to sell medical supplies
• Excellent computer skills
DeRoyal offers a base salary plus a housing stipend during the internship training period, relocation assistance, extensive in-house training programs, a professional selling environment and advancement opportunities.
Posted October 7, 2014
Department: International TeamLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: • Places and processes all orders for specific DeRoyal International territory; review, approve and administer all International orders from all DeRoyal affiliates for processing (Credit, Quantities, Products, Pricing, Etc.); confirm accuracy of all aspects of purchase orders.
• Reviews account status with the Finance Department for DeRoyal Orders (from Tazewell) and checks account status with appropriate contact person for DeRoyal affiliates.
• Coordinates pricing with Operations Manager and Territory Manager. Provides customers with updated pricing. Maintains customer pricing files.
• Reviews product registration requirements with Territory Manager, coordinates with Regulatory Affairs Dept. to complete process in timely and accurate manner. Informs customers of registration status.
• Sends customer order acknowledgments, informs customer of the estimated shipment date and approximate availability of backordered items. Provides substitute product information in case of discontinued products or those with lengthy delays.
• Continuously monitors open orders and communicates with appropriate department personnel to ensure goods will be shipped in time; informs affiliate of special shipment requirements for DeRoyal affiliates orders.
• Reviews commercial invoices for accuracy, provides copies to customers and transport companies, compares final shipments to invoices to ensure completed shipments, and provides customers with final billing invoices. Prepares airway bills if necessary.
• Provides International shipment tracing documentation when required.
• Processes and identifies type of all International returns, credits, literature and sample requests; communicates status to customer.
• Coordinates all aspects of customer visits; including travel arrangements, accommodations, meals, training, and entertainment.
Requirements: Bachelors Degree with an International Business focus preferred. Associates Degree with 1 year of relevant work experience or High School Diploma with 3 years related experience required. Fluency in Spanish communication required. Additionally, the ideal candidate would also have the ability to speak Portuguese. Previous customer support or International experience is a plus.
Posted September 16, 2014
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): Fargo, ND
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Posted July 3, 2014
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): San Diego, CA
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices