DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirments by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted March 4, 2015
Department: DeRoyal Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 3rd Shift (MON-FRI) 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Responsibilities: Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers. Operates forklift to assist in loading or moving materials and products. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, record shortages.Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers. Operates forklift (if assigned) to assist in loading and unloading.
Requirements: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Forklift experience is a plus.
Posted February 19, 2015
Department: IP ContractsLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: Processes contract bids, quotes, proposals, renewals, and new awards for all divisions of the company.
Processes contract sales reports for National Accounts, salesforce and upper management.
Completes changes to all Group memberships in a timely manner.
Maintains department spreadsheet logs of contract Letters of Commitment.
Works to directly support members of the National Accounts department.
Maintains department database of all current and proposed contract pricing and terms and conditions.
Communicates contract pricing information to salesforce, distributors, and upper management.
Monitors status of pending proposals and expiration dates of current contracts.
Coordinates activities and obtains information from other departments as needed.
Provides assistance with special projects and the various contract sales reports.
Maintains highly confidential data utilized in the generation of price quotes.
Routinely interacts with members of the salesforce, distributor agents, customers, upper management and other departments concerning contracts.
Requirements: Requires an Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or 6 months to 1 year related experience or training. Experience using Microsoft Excel required.
Posted February 10, 2015
Department: DeRoyal Technology CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: We are seeking entry level applicants to join our manufacturing production team.
Assemble medical components or devices, partially or completely
Read and follow oral and/or written directions; complete all necessary paperwork accurately and timely; must be able to count accurately.
Check to ensure items or materials used meet quality specifications
Conduct operations in accordance with safety requirements
Position parts according to knowledge of the unit being assembled or by following work order instructions.
Fasten parts together with fasteners, glue or other solutions
Count, inspect and clean components as instructed
If assigned, pouch finished product and operate heat sealing machine as necessary; complete all necessary paperwork; check for voids in seals.
Wrap or bag assembled products
Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED); or less than high school education with one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted February 3, 2015
Department: DeRoyal Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) Mon-Fri
Requirements: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Forklift experience preferred
Posted January 21, 2015
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): St. Louis, MO
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): Phoenix, AZ
Posted January 9, 2015
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): Denver, CO
Department: Information Processing - SalesLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: Some responsibilities include:
• Serves as a liaison between I.S. and Sales and Marketing. Interprets requests and determine best method for accomplishing tasks.
• Has thorough understanding of concepts of Salesforce.com.
• Develops tools to provide business analytics to Sales, Marketing, Executive Management, etc. by using Salesforce.com, Xactly, etc.
• Strengthens Sales & Marketing with information management tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com.
• Enhance methods for territory analysis and create training material for new reps on information usage for territory management via Salesforce.com/Xactly.
• Provide information analysis as needed for any area of the company.
• Perform mid-level to advanced administrative functions in Salesforce.com, Xactly, etc.
• Has a basic understanding of databases and relationships and the ability to maintain data relative to customers, sales reps, territories, etc. in databases.
• Analyze data for compliance.
Requirements: • Bachelor`s degree (B.A./B.S.) required; minimum two years related experience or training required.
• Understanding and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications required.
• Must possess a strong initiative, attention to detail, problem solving, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under limited supervision required.
Posted January 8, 2015
Department: Research and DevelopmentLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: • Develops, applies, and maintains quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products
• Supports concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing Quality Assurance and the customer
• Designs and implements methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection including but not limited to Design/Process FMEA and Process Verification/Validation.
• Develops, promotes, and executes quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports
• Completes Inspection Plans in conjunction with Project Planning and in coordination with Project Management
• Performs in process and final inspections on customer ordered projects as necessary
• Develops, executes and analyzes quality-reporting measures
• Works with Quality Assurance group to initiate, organize, and monitor Corrective Actions, assists to evaluate and determine Root Cause and Corrective Action Plans
• Reports to management and customers on quality issues, trends and losses, utilizing SPC, Pareto charts, etc.
• Maintains an understanding of applicable ISO, ASTM and similar quality and process standards; explains same to an audience of varying degrees of exposure to these standards
• Participates in internal and external quality audits
• Initiates Non-Conformance Reports while ensuring accuracy of data and the process, including closure
Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering or equivalent (or Associate’s degree in these fields plus minimum 7 years industrial experience).
• Must have broad knowledge and extensive application of theory and principles of statistics and statistical process control, of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
• Must have proven positive leadership, mentoring and trainer experience.
• Must have strong computer skills including QA applications, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
• Lean Manufacturing experience, including six sigma, 5S and Kaizen experience highly desired.
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices