DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirments by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted December 15, 2014
Department: Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers. Operates forklift to assist in loading or moving materials and products. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, record shortages.Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers. Operates forklift (if assigned) to assist in loading and unloading.
Requirements: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Forklift experience is a plus.
Posted December 9, 2014
Department: Customer SupportLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Responsibilities: Entering orders received via telephone, fax or mail
• Resolving customer problems or complaints
• Assists customers with product questions
• Taking initiative to provide service to customers in unique situations
Requirements: Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma or GED. Six to twelve months related experience and/or training preferred. Individuals must be able to use ten-key, fax machine, office copier and computer. Experience using Microsoft Office preferred.
Posted November 26, 2014
Department: Orthopedic SalesLocation(s): Chicago, IL
Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for selling orthopedic products to HME and DME markets, as well as, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Neuro and Family Practice Clinics.
Requirements: Qualified candidates must possess at least 1 to 2 years prior outside sales experience. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Experience with Microsoft Office applications required, including the ability to produce and analyze Excel spreadsheets.
Posted November 14, 2014
Department: Orthopedic SalesLocation(s): Birmingham, AL
Posted November 13, 2014
Department: DeRoyal Surgical Trays - Lafollette, TNLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) MON-FRI
Responsibilities: DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Assembler to join our Manufacturing team.
Responsibilities include working in various areas of assembly to hand assemble, wrap and package/heatseal acute care products.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualfied applicants should be able to count accurately.
Posted November 4, 2014
Department: MarketingLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: • Marketing managers will be responsible for all aspects of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• Coordinates PLM from initial idea phase to feasibility phase, design control and product launch.
• Researches, reviews and presents business plan, market intelligence, competitor analysis, 3-5 year forecasting and ROI to the strategic executive team or New Product Review Committee.
• Provide strategic customer data from current DeRoyal customers and create strategic marketing concepts to attract new and potential customers.
• Responsible for creating product demand in selected markets which will generate a rise in company’s sales and profitability.
• Administrates price, product, promotional and place aspects of the marketing plan as appropriate and reasonable.
• Keep and maintain monthly Key Performance Indicators for individual market share and sales data
• Able to navigate and pull data from the following software applications: GHX, MicroStrategy, Salesforce.com, JDEdwards.
• Test market new products. Assists with new product development and launches within a select group.
• Teaches and otherwise communicates the details of the DeRoyal marketing program to new sales employees.
• Provides telephone and field support as necessary to support the marketing plan.
• Co-travels with DeRoyal sales representatives.
Requirements: Bachelor`s degree (B. A./B. S.) required and minimum three years marketing experience; or MBA (no work experience required); or combination of education and/or equivalent work experience. This position also requires some overnight travel.
Posted October 30, 2014
Department: SIGLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: • Analyzes and improves DeRoyal’s healthcare customers’ logistic analysis and related systems.
• Applies cost accounting, statistical analysis, financial analysis and operation research to measure DeRoyal’s healthcare customers’ effectiveness, efficiency and financial performance.
• Manages both internal and on-site client projects. Among others, these projects can include, marketing plan development, program development and refinement, program implementation, data extraction development and exchange, financial analysis & other custom consulting engagements and sales force training.
• Develops and maintains project formats and timelines. Develops the necessary tools to facilitate project management. These tools include, among others, checklists, meeting agendas and action item lists.
• Create custom solutions for customers as needed.
• Acts as liaison and facilitator between DeRoyal’s Systems Improvement Group and clients. This responsibility includes, among others, rapport development, maintenance of consistent and timely communication, and expectation understanding, development and compliance.
• Possesses effective personal computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and database management and presentation software.
• Authors effectively communicated project/study results in professionally produced written document or oral presentation.
• Develops expert knowledge of DeRoyal’s advanced supply delivery systems and corporate value added services, as well as all SIG services and applicable marketing programs, can effectively act as spokesperson for these systems and programs.
Requirements: Bachelor`s degree (B.A./B. S.) required. M.B.A. preferred. Possession of excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills are also important. Proficiency in using spreadsheet and word processing software is a must. Proficiency in relational databases is a plus.
Posted July 3, 2014
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): San Diego, CA
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices