DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirments by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted January 22, 2015
Department: Housekeeping Maynardville CampusLocation(s): Maynardville, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include cleaning all assigned areas of administration offices and manufacturing facility. General duties include but are not limited to: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, emptying garbage, washing windows, stripping/waxing floors.
Requirements: Less than high school education or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Posted January 21, 2015
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): St. Louis, MO
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): Phoenix, AZ
Posted January 20, 2015
Department: DeRoyal Surgical TraysLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY A TEMPORARY POSITION. We are seeking entry level applicants to join our manufacturing production team on a temporary basis. (Approx 6-12 weeks)
Responsibilities include working in various areas of assembly to hand assemble, wrap and package/heatseal acute care products.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualfied applicants should be able to count accurately.
Responsibilities: Read packing list and/or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved; transport materials from receiving area to designated location. Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand; Open containers of raw materials. Load materials into vehicle and install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit. Operated computerized order processing devices and mechanical packaging equipment. Read invoice, packing list, and/or delivery slips to ensure accuracy of shipment received into inventory. Inspect or count freight for accuracy and/or damage as needed and infestation. Verify part number on packing list as compared to actual product. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Operate forklift safely to assist in loading or moving materials and products. Perform light facility and equipment maintenance; change forklift battery. Perform labeling, sorting, packing, wrapping and repackaging.
Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted January 19, 2015
Department: DeRoyal Technology CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (Mon-Fri) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: We are seeking entry level applicants to join our manufacturing production team.
Assemble medical components or devices, partially or completely
Read and follow oral and/or written directions; complete all necessary paperwork accurately and timely; must be able to count accurately.
Check to ensure items or materials used meet quality specifications
Conduct operations in accordance with safety requirements
Position parts according to knowledge of the unit being assembled or by following work order instructions.
Fasten parts together with fasteners, glue or other solutions
Count, inspect and clean components as instructed
If assigned, pouch finished product and operate heat sealing machine as necessary; complete all necessary paperwork; check for voids in seals.
Wrap or bag assembled products
Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED); or less than high school education with one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted January 16, 2015
Department: Royal ConvertingLocation(s): Maynardville, TNShift: 1st Shift MON-FRI 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard, or work site. Conduct operations in accordance with safety requirements. Read work order and/or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved; pull raw materials and work-in-progress materials as needed in for use in production area.
Process receiving paperwork and receive incoming materials from vendors, including; raw materials, packaging supplies, production supplies, equipment, and material components.
Pulls orders for shipment to customers; Check product for damage and proper labeling before shipment.
Prepare shipping documents such as bills of lading and shipping labels as required.
Load and unload materials into or from vehicle; install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
Operate forklift or pallet jack to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
Verify that the receiving rule of 1st in/1st out is being applied correctly.
Participate in cycle counts and physical inventory.
Arrive at work on time and comply with company attendance and tardiness policies.
Possess ability to get along with co-workers, customers and company visitors.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Posted January 9, 2015
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): Denver, CO
Department: Information Processing - SalesLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: Some responsibilities include:
• Serves as a liaison between I.S. and Sales and Marketing. Interprets requests and determine best method for accomplishing tasks.
• Has thorough understanding of concepts of Salesforce.com.
• Develops tools to provide business analytics to Sales, Marketing, Executive Management, etc. by using Salesforce.com, Xactly, etc.
• Strengthens Sales & Marketing with information management tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com.
• Enhance methods for territory analysis and create training material for new reps on information usage for territory management via Salesforce.com/Xactly.
• Provide information analysis as needed for any area of the company.
• Perform mid-level to advanced administrative functions in Salesforce.com, Xactly, etc.
• Has a basic understanding of databases and relationships and the ability to maintain data relative to customers, sales reps, territories, etc. in databases.
• Analyze data for compliance.
Requirements: • Bachelor`s degree (B.A./B.S.) required; minimum two years related experience or training required.
• Understanding and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications required.
• Must possess a strong initiative, attention to detail, problem solving, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under limited supervision required.
Posted January 8, 2015
Department: Research and DevelopmentLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: • Develops, applies, and maintains quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products
• Supports concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing Quality Assurance and the customer
• Designs and implements methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection including but not limited to Design/Process FMEA and Process Verification/Validation.
• Develops, promotes, and executes quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports
• Completes Inspection Plans in conjunction with Project Planning and in coordination with Project Management
• Performs in process and final inspections on customer ordered projects as necessary
• Develops, executes and analyzes quality-reporting measures
• Works with Quality Assurance group to initiate, organize, and monitor Corrective Actions, assists to evaluate and determine Root Cause and Corrective Action Plans
• Reports to management and customers on quality issues, trends and losses, utilizing SPC, Pareto charts, etc.
• Maintains an understanding of applicable ISO, ASTM and similar quality and process standards; explains same to an audience of varying degrees of exposure to these standards
• Participates in internal and external quality audits
• Initiates Non-Conformance Reports while ensuring accuracy of data and the process, including closure
Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering or equivalent (or Associate’s degree in these fields plus minimum 7 years industrial experience).
• Must have broad knowledge and extensive application of theory and principles of statistics and statistical process control, of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
• Must have proven positive leadership, mentoring and trainer experience.
• Must have strong computer skills including QA applications, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
• Lean Manufacturing experience, including six sigma, 5S and Kaizen experience highly desired.
Posted January 7, 2015
Department: DeRoyal Processing CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st shift (MON-FRI) 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Responsibilities: Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard, or work site. Read work order and/or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved. Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Convey materials from storage or work sites to designated area. Attach identifying tags or labels to materials; mark information on cases, bales, or other containers. Designate location for new products; expand locations as needed; and maintain overstock locations. Receive and forward non-stock items to correct departments. Ensure raw materials are stocked daily using proper storage and handling procedures. Keep outgoing list of new product locations, or which products have been moved so that product labels can be maintained for each location. Load skids of product onto trucks to go to Distribution. Stack or assemble materials into bundles and band bundles together. Operate forklift to assist in loading or moving materials and products. Compare identifying information; count, weigh, or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bill of lading, invoices, orders, or other records. Unpack and examine incoming shipments; reject damaged items; record shortages; correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages; and route items to correct departments.
Department: DeRoyal Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 3rd shift (SUN-THUR) 9:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Responsibilities: Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers. Operates forklift to assist in loading or moving materials and products. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, record shortages.Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers. Operates forklift (if assigned) to assist in loading and unloading.
Requirements: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Forklift experience is a plus.
Posted January 1, 2015
Department: Orthopedic SalesLocation(s): Richmond, VA
Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for selling orthopedic products to HME and DME markets, as well as, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Neuro and Family Practice Clinics.
Requirements: Qualified candidates must possess at least 1 to 2 years prior outside sales experience. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Experience with Microsoft Office applications required, including the ability to produce and analyze Excel spreadsheets.
Posted December 21, 2014
Department: Location(s): Knoxville, TN
Responsibilities: A candidate would be given the opportunity to:
• Rotate through various departments to build knowledge of sales operations.
• Assist with various marketing projects.
• Gain professional selling skills by traveling with DeRoyal sales representatives, as well as, through in-house training.
• Attend various training programs on DeRoyal’s products.
• In-servicing with sales reps, marketing and customers.
Requirements: To qualify, you must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree ( minimum cumulative GPA 2.5)
• A willingness to travel & relocate
• A professional attitude, appearance and enthusiasm to sell medical supplies
• Excellent computer skills
DeRoyal offers a base salary plus a housing stipend during the internship training period, relocation assistance, extensive in-house training programs, a professional selling environment and advancement opportunities.
Posted November 26, 2014
Department: Orthopedic SalesLocation(s): Chicago, IL
Posted November 14, 2014
Department: Orthopedic SalesLocation(s): Birmingham, AL
Posted January 7, 2014
Department: Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices