DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirments by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted October 21, 2014
Department: Location(s): Knoxville, TN
Responsibilities: A candidate would be given the opportunity to:
• Rotate through various departments to build knowledge of sales operations.
• Assist with various marketing projects.
• Gain professional selling skills by traveling with DeRoyal sales representatives, as well as, through in-house training.
• Attend various training programs on DeRoyal’s products.
• In-servicing with sales reps, marketing and customers.
Requirements: To qualify, you must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree ( minimum cumulative GPA 2.5)
• A willingness to travel & relocate
• A professional attitude, appearance and enthusiasm to sell medical supplies
• Excellent computer skills
DeRoyal offers a base salary plus a housing stipend during the internship training period, relocation assistance, extensive in-house training programs, a professional selling environment and advancement opportunities.
Posted October 17, 2014
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): Pittsburgh, PA
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Posted October 15, 2014
Department: DeRoyal Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: DeRoyal is currently searching for a Full Time Material Handler III to join our Manufacturing team.
Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
Conduct operations in accordance with safety requirements.
Read work order and/or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand; Open containers of raw materials.
Check materials for damage and proper labeling before shipment.
Operate computerized order processing devices and mechanical packaging equipment.
Load materials into vehicle and install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
Convey materials from storage or work sites to designated areas with proper equipment.
Clean trailers and truck bays
Count, weigh, and record the number of units of materials moved or handled on a daily production sheet.
Stack or assemble materials on to skids; wrap product for shipment.
Operate forklift or pallet jack to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
Participate in cycle counts and/or physical inventory
Compare identifying information of incoming and outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records; count, weigh, or measure items
Arrive at work on time and comply with company attendance and tardiness policies
Possess the ability to get along with co-workers, customers and company visitors.
Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Forklift experience preferred.
Posted October 10, 2014
Department: Continuum Implentation TeamLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: Setup of bins and scales at DeRoyal based upon specifications provided by Specialist.
Works with Par Excellence to calibrate and register scales.
Pack and ship all Continuum system components to customer site.
Order materials such as bins, scales, wires, labels, louvers, door controls from appropriate vendors.
Onsite setup and troubleshooting of Continuum system to include the following:
• Test Computer and confirm connections
• Test access control hardware
• Test ADT
• Install scales, bins, adapters, etc.
• Wire system and determine USB hub configuration
• Calibrate and zero scales
• Resolve any issues
• Test software to include quantity on hand, pulls, returns, and system response time
• Complete walk through as clinician
• Sign off on system setup and notify Specialist
Requirements: This position requires a high school diploma or GED with 4 years of technical experience; and/or Associate’s degree (A.A.) and 2 years technical experience; and/or Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) and previous experience is preferred. Must be willing to travel up to 8 days per month. Must possess a professional demeanor and appearance, as well as, an ability to work with others at all levels within an organization.
Posted October 7, 2014
Department: International TeamLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: • Places and processes all orders for specific DeRoyal International territory; review, approve and administer all International orders from all DeRoyal affiliates for processing (Credit, Quantities, Products, Pricing, Etc.); confirm accuracy of all aspects of purchase orders.
• Reviews account status with the Finance Department for DeRoyal Orders (from Tazewell) and checks account status with appropriate contact person for DeRoyal affiliates.
• Coordinates pricing with Operations Manager and Territory Manager. Provides customers with updated pricing. Maintains customer pricing files.
• Reviews product registration requirements with Territory Manager, coordinates with Regulatory Affairs Dept. to complete process in timely and accurate manner. Informs customers of registration status.
• Sends customer order acknowledgments, informs customer of the estimated shipment date and approximate availability of backordered items. Provides substitute product information in case of discontinued products or those with lengthy delays.
• Continuously monitors open orders and communicates with appropriate department personnel to ensure goods will be shipped in time; informs affiliate of special shipment requirements for DeRoyal affiliates orders.
• Reviews commercial invoices for accuracy, provides copies to customers and transport companies, compares final shipments to invoices to ensure completed shipments, and provides customers with final billing invoices. Prepares airway bills if necessary.
• Provides International shipment tracing documentation when required.
• Processes and identifies type of all International returns, credits, literature and sample requests; communicates status to customer.
• Coordinates all aspects of customer visits; including travel arrangements, accommodations, meals, training, and entertainment.
Requirements: Bachelors Degree with an International Business focus preferred. Associates Degree with 1 year of relevant work experience or High School Diploma with 3 years related experience required. Fluency in Spanish communication required. Additionally, the ideal candidate would also have the ability to speak Portuguese. Previous customer support or International experience is a plus.
Posted September 26, 2014
Department: Research and DevelopmentLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: • Develops, applies, and maintains quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products
• Supports concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing Quality Assurance and the customer
• Designs and implements methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection including but not limited to Design/Process FMEA and Process Verification/Validation.
• Develops, promotes, and executes quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports
• Completes Inspection Plans in conjunction with Project Planning and in coordination with Project Management
• Performs in process and final inspections on customer ordered projects as necessary
• Develops, executes and analyzes quality-reporting measures
• Works with Quality Assurance group to initiate, organize, and monitor Corrective Actions, assists to evaluate and determine Root Cause and Corrective Action Plans
• Reports to management and customers on quality issues, trends and losses, utilizing SPC, Pareto charts, etc.
• Maintains an understanding of applicable ISO, ASTM and similar quality and process standards; explains same to an audience of varying degrees of exposure to these standards
• Participates in internal and external quality audits
• Initiates Non-Conformance Reports while ensuring accuracy of data and the process, including closure
Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering or equivalent (or Associate’s degree in these fields plus minimum 7 years industrial experience).
• Must have broad knowledge and extensive application of theory and principles of statistics and statistical process control, of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
• Must have proven positive leadership, mentoring and trainer experience.
• Must have strong computer skills including QA applications, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
• Lean Manufacturing experience, including six sigma, 5S and Kaizen experience highly desired.
Department: Research and DevelopmentLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday
Responsibilities: • Helps RA group ensure the Company’s compliance to regulatory requirements for International CE mark
• Assists engineering to maintains design control files
• Assists RA to maintain technical files
• Makes document changes as needed per engineering change orders
• Processes risk assessments.
• Completes FMECA’s Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years related work experience required; or High School Diploma with 5 to 6 years related work experience required.
Posted September 1, 2014
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): Miami, FL
Posted August 22, 2014
Department: InternationalLocation(s): 6-12 months in Knoxville, TN for training with a transition/relocation to Brazil once training is complete
Responsibilities: Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers by phone.
Displays or demonstrates products, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
Estimates date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
Test market for increased distributorship.
Conducts product training.
Requirements: To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required. Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales. To qualify, candidates must be fluent in Portuguese. Frequent daily and overnight travel is also required.
Posted July 25, 2014
Department: Acute Care SalesLocation(s): Indianapolis, IN
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices