DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirements by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted December 2, 2016
Department: DeRoyal TextilesLocation(s): Camden, SC
Responsibilities: • Review production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
• Develop and maintain a high level of productivity while meeting quality guidelines set forth by product specifications inherent in a textile converting operation.
• Plan production operations; establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
• Plan/forecast raw material and purchased finished good products based on historical usage and forecasted demands.
• Conduct operations in accordance with safety requirements.
• Possess the ability to maintain compliance to and a working relationship with the following departments: Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, and Risk Management.
• Assist in product development and improvements with related departments.
• Manage subordinates in areas of Quality Control, Administrative, and other related areas as assigned.
• Prepare operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications.
• Monitor costs in conjunction with a detailed operating budget.
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of products; Recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities.
• Prepare annual detailed manufacturing expense budget.
• Review production and operating reports and resolves operational and manufacturing problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
• Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
• Interview and assist in training new employees.
• Resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving problems.
Requirements: This great opportunity requires a Bachelor`s degree (B. A.) from a four-year College or university and two to four years related experience and/or training; or Associates degree with three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): Seattle, WA
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Posted December 1, 2016
Department: FinanceLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: M-F Flexible Working Hours available
Responsibilities: Some additional responsibilities include:
• Analyzes financial and manufacturing information in order to establish accurate standard costs at plant and product level both.
• Understands and monitors BOM’s and Routings for accuracy.
• Maintains and monitors data accumulation systems that feed into the cost system.
• Works closely with production facilities to stay abreast of current operations both onshore and offshore.
• Reviews labor utilization and efficiency reporting as well as analyze incentive programs.
• Supports Controller to continually improve standard cost system.
• Travels to DeRoyal facilities in East TN and in Latin America as necessary.
Qualification requirements include:
• Must have advanced Excel skills and be able to handle large amounts of data with accuracy. Advance pivot and formula functions a must.
• Must have strong ERP system and cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to translate detailed information and utilize advanced business models and spreadsheet tools to enhance and simplify analysis.
• Possess a strong business acumen and understand business processes including supply chain and manufacturing.
• Ability to lead projects and play a key role on larger project teams.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to prepare business correspondence, summaries, analyses.
Requirements: This great opportunity requires a Bachelor degree with a major in Finance, Accounting or Industrial Engineering required. Minimum of 3 years experience in product or process cost analysis, operational planning or accounting.
Posted November 28, 2016
Department: Marketing Team - Corporate - Powell, TNLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Flexible M-F working hours available)
Responsibilities: • Marketing Associates will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• Helps in Coordinating PLM from initial idea phase to feasibility phase, design control and product launch as instructed by Product Manager.
• Assists in providing strategic customer data from current DeRoyal customers and create strategic marketing concepts to attract new and potential customers.
• Assists in cross referencing, data extraction and presenting, back order management, and forecasting.
• Able to navigate and pull data from the following software applications: GHX, MicroStrategy, Salesforce.com, JDEdwards.
• Test market new products. Assists with new product development and launches within a select group.
• Researches, gathers data and information to provide market analysis to Product Managers.
• Provides competitor analysis to Product Managers. Assesses potential product segments.
• Provides telephone and field support as necessary to support the marketing plan.
• Co-travels with DeRoyal sales representatives.
Requirements: Bachelor degree (B. A./B. S.) required, or a combination of education and/or equivalent work experience. This position also requires some overnight travel.
Posted November 23, 2016
Department: DeRoyal 3D OrthopedicLocation(s): Rose Hill, VirginiaShift: 1st shift (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. + OT)
Responsibilities: Inspect articles to detect soil and assembly or material defects.
Spread article over table or rack and scans article to detect defective assembly including stitching, loose threads, uneven seams, corners, pleats, or hems, as needed. Check for proper assembly of article; Check for correct count.Check to see if product requires some final assembly.Initial or complete necessary paperwork as directed.
Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent (GED); or less than high school education with one to three months related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted November 22, 2016
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): San Jose, CA
Posted November 15, 2016
Department: Pricing and ContractsLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: M-F - Flex Schedule hours available
Responsibilities: • Manages the Contract Coordinators and Project Managers.
• Manages and supports the processing of contracts and pricing for all DeRoyal companies to ensure timelines are met and submission of deliverables are complete and accurate.
• Interacts with the National Accounts, Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, IT and Sales departments to obtain and provide timely, accurate information.
• Works with Sales and National Accounts to monitor and report areas such as tier compliance, dual membership, supplier diversity, contract penetration, etc.
• Monitors departmental correspondence with upper sales management, DeRoyal sales force and other departments within DeRoyal, including Group Purchasing Organizations. Creates and communicates price increases and annual prices lists as necessary.
• Ensures that contracts and pricing are properly entered into department databases.
• Analyzes department databases. Understands underlying structure and relationships. Includes loading of contract terms and approval of contract checklist. (Indirect and direct pricing agreements, national and regional contracts, contract feedback loop).
• Analyzes and approves sales and fee information required by group purchasing organizations.
• Works to improve processes and flow of information including the creation of standards. Uses Business Intelligence tools to create tools to make the department more effective and efficient.
• Creates and supports the professional development and training goals of the department.
• Performs special projects on an as-needed basis.
Requirements: Bachelor`s degree required; minimum two years related experience or training required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications.
Posted November 14, 2016
Department: Royal Precision PlasticsLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: 2nd shift: M-F 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and 3rd Shift: M-F 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Responsibilities: ·Responsible for inspecting plastic components or product from assigned molding machines to ensure that production conforms to all specifications.
·Collects samples from assigned machines and inspects following a prescribed method and utilizes equipment as directed.
·Ensures that all machines are running the correct raw material as specified.
Requirements: Ideal candidate must possess:
High school diploma or GED required.
Prior related experience and/or training is a plus.
Posted November 12, 2016
Department: Royal Precision PlasticsLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: 2nd shift: M-F 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Responsibilities: Provide leadership and direction for respective work teams.
Fosters team work within the work team.
Participates and facilitates team meetings.
In absence of Senior Technician or Plant Manager, Team Leader must perform supervisory responsibilities for the team. Including team cohesion and product quality monitoring.
Completes absence memos and discusses attendance problems with Plant Manager.
Responsible for the production of respective teams.
Monitors materials, ensures that correct materials are in use, monitors scrap, and utilization of excess scrap in the warehouse.
Responsible for accurate and timely shift reporting for respective teams.
Responsible for new hire orientation training, including floor training, monitoring pay for skills progress an initial employee setup (all working materials).
Participate in mandatory Safety Training Classes and meetings.
Requirements: Associates Degree or equivalent, from a 2 year college or technical school or a minimum of 6 months supervisory experience or training. Employee is required to have First Responder qualification.
Must have a thorough understanding of plastics processing and operations. Good command of electronics with some experience with electronic controllers (such as PLC’s) preferable. Must express leadership skills and a willingness to undertake new responsibilities. Forklift certification is preferred.
Department: Sales Resident ProgramLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: A candidate would be given the opportunity to:
• Rotate through various departments to build knowledge of sales operations.
• Assist with various marketing projects.
• Gain professional selling skills by traveling with DeRoyal sales representatives, as well as, through in-house training.
• Attend various training programs on DeRoyal’s products.
• In-servicing with sales reps, marketing and customers.
Requirements: To qualify, you must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree ( minimum cumulative GPA 2.5)
• A willingness to travel & relocate
• A professional attitude, appearance and enthusiasm to sell medical supplies
• Excellent computer skills
DeRoyal offers a base salary plus a housing stipend during the internship training period, relocation assistance, extensive in-house training programs, a professional selling environment and advancement opportunities.
Posted November 10, 2016
Department: DeRoyal Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 3rd Shift (Sun - Thurs) 9:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Responsibilities: Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Convey materials from storage or work sites to designated area. Attach identifying tags or labels to materials; mark information on cases, bales, or other containers. Receive and forward non-stock items to correct departments. Ensure raw materials are stocked daily using proper storage and handling procedures. Operate forklift to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Forklift experience preferred
Department: DeRoyal 3D OrthopedicLocation(s): Rose Hill, VAShift: 1st shift (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) + OT
Responsibilities: Operate industrial sewing machine to join, gather, hem or reinforce articles in the assembly of orthopedic products. Perform complex sewing operations while producing quality orthopedic products. Ability to meet expected production levels after training is required. Perform other assembly duties as needed.
Requirements: High School education or equivalent (GED) with 1 to 2 months related experience or training; or less than High School education with 2 to 4 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted November 2, 2016
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): Pasadena, CA
Posted October 24, 2016
Department: DeRoyal Surgical TraysLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Full Time Material Handler to join our Manufacturing team.
Accurately box, label and move assigned materials. Inspect or count freight for accuracy and/or damage. Perform labeling, sorting, packing, wrapping, and repackaging. Read work order or follow oral and/or written instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved. Box product with accuracy and consistency
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School Diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Qualified applicants must be able to count accurately.
Posted May 10, 2016
Department: Software DevelopmentLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: • Ability to individually manage and complete short-term or long-term projects from start to finish.
• Responsible for all programming needed to produce content for assigned web projects.
• Develops site content and graphics.
• Ability to work in various applications including: HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, Visual Studio/.NET, Visual Basic, Java Script, WebForms, MVC, WebAPI and relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign.
• Experience with Content Management Systems.
• Experience building data-driven web applications.
• Possesses familiarity with structured, event-driven and object-oriented programming and design concepts.
• Possesses ability to work in a project team environment or on an individual basis.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
• Requires strong knowledge of relational databases such as MS-SQL and Oracle.
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices