DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirements by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted January 12, 2017
Department: DeRoyal Surgical Trays - Lafollette TNLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: We are seeking to fill a full-time Material Handler to join our Pulling/Sorting team.
Responsibilities include loading, unloading and moving materials within the facility. This position involves reading work orders, boxing, pulling raw materials by work order and/or sorting batched materials into individual work orders.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School Diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Qualified applicants must be able to count accurately.
Department: Royal Sterilization SystemsLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: We are seeking entry level applicants to join our housekeeping team at Royal Sterilization Systems in New Tazewell, TN.
Clean all assigned areas of administration offices and manufacturing facilities
Conduct operations in accordance with safety requirements
Read and/or follow oral and/or written directions
Clean lobbies, break-rooms, offices, rest rooms. corridors and stairways; clean manufacturing areas such as warehouse, production areas and clean rooms as needed.
Sweep, mop, scrub, vacuum, wax, or polish floors
Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, draperies
Prioritize work daily and ensure the safe and efficient operation of housekeeping equipment
Dust furniture, wash walls and woodwork; wash windows, door panels, and window seals.
Empty wastebaskets and transport trash and waste to disposal area.
Replenish bathroom and cleaning supplies as needed.
Store cleaning chemicals in appropriate containers and use as directed; secure housekeeping supplies in designated area and dispense as needed.
Requirements: Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Posted January 6, 2017
Department: Wound Care SalesLocation(s): Raleigh, NC
Responsibilities: Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers by phone.
Work with Manager to analyze territories and develop sales strategies.
Conduct customer seminars/in-services on wound healing and DeRoyal products.
Displays or demonstrates products, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
Estimates date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with wound treatment or medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. RN, BSN and/or WOCN preferred. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with all Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Department: Wound Care SalesLocation(s): Dallas, TX
Department: Royal Precision PlasticsLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: 12-hour 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available
Responsibilities: ·Responsible for inspecting plastic components or product from assigned molding machines to ensure that production conforms to all specifications.
·Collects samples from assigned machines and inspects following a prescribed method and utilizes equipment as directed.
·Ensures that all machines are running the correct raw material as specified.
Requirements: Ideal candidate must possess:
High school diploma or GED required.
Prior related experience and/or training is a plus.
Department: DeRoyal 3D OrthopedicLocation(s): Rose Hill, VAShift: 1st shift (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) + OT
Responsibilities: Operate various machines and perform various duties to support the manufacturing facility such as: Operate saws, drill press and rivet machine as needed; Operate industrial glue machine/pen if assigned; Assemble parts of various products; Assist in staving products as needed; Inspect or count materials for accuracy or damage; Inspect in process work at interim or final step.
Requirements: High School Education or equivalent (GED) with 6 months to 1 year related experience or training; or 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted December 30, 2016
Department: DeRoyal Processing CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (Mon-Fri) 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Responsibilities: DeRoyal is currently searching for a Temporary Shrink Tunnel Operator to join our Manufacturing team. This position is a temporary position. (approx 9-12 weeks)
Packages materials and products manually. Counts finished product and checks product number. Operates shrink tunnel machine to seal the boxed product in plastic. Inspect materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process.
Requirements: Less than high school education with one to two months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted December 22, 2016
Department: DeRoyal Surgical TraysLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Responsibilities: DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Assembler to join our Manufacturing team.
Responsibilities include working in various areas of assembly to hand assemble, wrap and package/heatseal acute care products.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualified applicants should be able to count accurately.
Posted December 5, 2016
Department: Marketing Team - Corporate - Powell, TNLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Product Managers will be responsible for all aspects of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management).
Coordinates PLM from initial idea phase to feasibility phase, design control and product launch.
Co-travels with DeRoyal sales representatives and works closely with DeRoyal customers to promote product lines to increase sales as well as find new markets and products.
Researches, reviews and presents business plan, market intelligence, competitor analysis, 3-5 year forecasting and ROI to the strategic executive team or New Product Review Committee.
Provide strategic customer data from current DeRoyal customers and create strategic marketing concepts to attract new and potential customers.
Responsible for creating product demand in selected markets which will generate a rise in company’s sales and profitability. Utilizes GPO agreements for product penetration.
Performs quarterly reviews to the company executive team.
Administrates price, product, promotional and place aspects of the marketing plan as appropriate and reasonable.
Keep and maintain monthly Key Performance Indicators for individual market share and sales data
Able to navigate and pull data from the following software applications: GHX, MicroStrategy, Salesforce.com, JDEdwards.
Test market new products. Assists with new product development and launches within a select group.
Teaches and otherwise communicates the details of the DeRoyal marketing program to new sales employees.
Provides telephone and field support as necessary to support the marketing plan.
Requirements: Bachelor`s degree (B.A./B.S.) required and minimum three years marketing/sales or clinical experience; or three years working in DeRoyal salesforce; or MBA ; or combination of education and/or equivalent work experience.
Posted December 2, 2016
Department: DeRoyal TextilesLocation(s): Camden, SC
Responsibilities: • Review production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
• Develop and maintain a high level of productivity while meeting quality guidelines set forth by product specifications inherent in a textile converting operation.
• Plan production operations; establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
• Plan/forecast raw material and purchased finished good products based on historical usage and forecasted demands.
• Conduct operations in accordance with safety requirements.
• Possess the ability to maintain compliance to and a working relationship with the following departments: Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, and Risk Management.
• Assist in product development and improvements with related departments.
• Manage subordinates in areas of Quality Control, Administrative, and other related areas as assigned.
• Prepare operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications.
• Monitor costs in conjunction with a detailed operating budget.
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of products; Recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities.
• Prepare annual detailed manufacturing expense budget.
• Review production and operating reports and resolves operational and manufacturing problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
• Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
• Interview and assist in training new employees.
• Resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving problems.
Requirements: This great opportunity requires a Bachelor`s degree (B. A.) from a four-year College or university and two to four years related experience and/or training; or Associates degree with three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): Seattle, WA
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Posted December 1, 2016
Department: FinanceLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: M-F Flexible Working Hours available
Responsibilities: Some additional responsibilities include:
• Analyzes financial and manufacturing information in order to establish accurate standard costs at plant and product level both.
• Understands and monitors BOM’s and Routings for accuracy.
• Maintains and monitors data accumulation systems that feed into the cost system.
• Works closely with production facilities to stay abreast of current operations both onshore and offshore.
• Reviews labor utilization and efficiency reporting as well as analyze incentive programs.
• Supports Controller to continually improve standard cost system.
• Travels to DeRoyal facilities in East TN and in Latin America as necessary.
Qualification requirements include:
• Must have advanced Excel skills and be able to handle large amounts of data with accuracy. Advance pivot and formula functions a must.
• Must have strong ERP system and cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to translate detailed information and utilize advanced business models and spreadsheet tools to enhance and simplify analysis.
• Possess a strong business acumen and understand business processes including supply chain and manufacturing.
• Ability to lead projects and play a key role on larger project teams.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to prepare business correspondence, summaries, analyses.
Requirements: This great opportunity requires a Bachelor degree with a major in Finance, Accounting or Industrial Engineering required. Minimum of 3 years experience in product or process cost analysis, operational planning or accounting.
Posted November 28, 2016
Department: Marketing Team - Corporate - Powell, TNLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Flexible M-F working hours available)
Responsibilities: • Marketing Associates will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• Helps in Coordinating PLM from initial idea phase to feasibility phase, design control and product launch as instructed by Product Manager.
• Assists in providing strategic customer data from current DeRoyal customers and create strategic marketing concepts to attract new and potential customers.
• Assists in cross referencing, data extraction and presenting, back order management, and forecasting.
• Able to navigate and pull data from the following software applications: GHX, MicroStrategy, Salesforce.com, JDEdwards.
• Test market new products. Assists with new product development and launches within a select group.
• Researches, gathers data and information to provide market analysis to Product Managers.
• Provides competitor analysis to Product Managers. Assesses potential product segments.
• Provides telephone and field support as necessary to support the marketing plan.
• Co-travels with DeRoyal sales representatives.
Requirements: Bachelor degree (B. A./B. S.) required, or a combination of education and/or equivalent work experience. This position also requires some overnight travel.
Posted November 22, 2016
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): San Jose, CA
Posted November 10, 2016
Department: Software DevelopmentLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: • Ability to individually manage and complete short-term or long-term projects from start to finish.
• Responsible for all programming needed to produce content for assigned web projects.
• Develops site content and graphics.
• Ability to work in various applications including: HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, Visual Studio/.NET, Visual Basic, Java Script, WebForms, MVC, WebAPI and relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign.
• Experience with Content Management Systems.
• Experience building data-driven web applications.
• Possesses familiarity with structured, event-driven and object-oriented programming and design concepts.
• Possesses ability to work in a project team environment or on an individual basis.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
• Requires strong knowledge of relational databases such as MS-SQL and Oracle.
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices