- All content on this website is owned and controlled by DeRoyal Industries, Inc., its subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated entities (the “owners”) and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may access and download information only for your non-commercial, personal use. No modification or further reproduction of the content provided on this website is allowed without the express written consent of DeRoyal Industries, Inc. The content of this website may not be otherwise used or copied in any way.
- The owners of this website will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate content on this website, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. The owners of this site shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site.
- This website may provide links or references to other sites; however, the owners of this site have no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this website.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products on this website are protected in the United States and internationally. No use of any of these protected items may be made without the prior, written authorization of the owners of this site, except to truthfully, accurately and fairly identify the products or services of the company.
- This website provides access to summary and catalog information related to FDA regulated medical devices. The information provided on this website is not intended and should not be used in place of the official labeling and packaging accompanying the products of the owners, including all indications for use, contraindications, instructions, warnings or cautions. Additionally, no information provided on this website should be considered to be substituted for the advice of a properly licensed medical professional regarding the diagnosis or treatment of any condition, injury or disease.
Any billing code information provided by DeRoyal Industries, Inc. (“DeRoyal”) is only a recommendation provided for the convenience of and as a resource to healthcare professionals. These recommendations are based upon private and public information including billing descriptors, diagnostic codes, Medicare PDAC information and information from experienced consultants and DMEPOS suppliers. DeRoyal does not guarantee or imply claim reimbursement or coverage for any specific DeRoyal product or in any specific amount. The Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) for your region ultimately determines the appropriateness of reimbursement of a particular product, for a particular patient, given the appropriate diagnosis. DeRoyal strongly cautions the users of this information to always verify the applicability of a given billing code with their MAC prior to seeking reimbursement for a DeRoyal product. For more information, please visit the following websites:
DeRoyal orthopedic products are primarily reimbursable as “off-the-shelf” orthotics and should be coded accordingly. However, in certain circumstances, some DeRoyal orthopedic products may be modified significantly by the supplier or healthcare professional in order to specifically tailor the fit or function of the orthosis to a particular patient. In some of these cases, the orthosis may be reimbursable as “custom fitted.” DeRoyal strongly cautions suppliers or healthcare professionals to ensure that any items submitted as “custom-fitted” meet all the criteria applicable to the appropriate utilization of that designation and related codes.
This information does not constitute medical advice. Information provided by DeRoyal to customers and potential customers related to treatment protocols, product suggestions or billing code recommendations is provided for the convenience of healthcare professionals who, in their professional judgement, utilize DeRoyal products in the treatment of their patients. DeRoyal makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this information; however, diagnosis and treatment must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each patient. No information provided by DeRoyal should be used as a substitute for the professional judgment of a licensed healthcare professional.
The billing information provided by DeRoyal is subject to change by the appropriate Medicare authorities and, while DeRoyal makes every reasonable attempt to update this information regularly, the applicability of any information provided should be verified with the appropriate Medicare authority prior to the submission of any claim for reimbursement. Any questions concerning reimbursement should be directed to the appropriate MAC authority.
Usage by Children
This website is not designed for use by persons under the age of 13. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to register on our site.
The information gathered on our website falls into two categories: (1) information voluntarily supplied by visitors to our website when they answer specific questions or submit emails, and (2) tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our site.
Active Collection of Information
Information voluntarily supplied by you is actively collected and may include your full name, address, email address, phone number, and demographic information. This information may be supplied by you in response to specific questions or in email messaging. Some areas of the site request information in order for you to participate in activities. Information that is optional at these collection points will be noted and marked as such.
Passive Collection of Information
Some data is gathered on the website without your actively providing the information. The following is a list of possible data collection forms which may be used on this website:
- Cookies: A cookie is a piece of information that a website sends to your browser, enabling the site to remember information about you and your preferences. This website currently utilizes cookies.
- IP (Internet Protocol) addresses: The IP address of your computer is typically a number assigned to your computer by your internet service provider. This number allows access to the internet and is considered non-personally identifiable in nature. In most cases, your IP changes each time you connect on the internet. This website currently utilizes IP addresses.
- Navigational Data: Also known as log files, server logs or clickstream data, navigational data is used for marketing research, content improvement and system management purposes. This website currently utilizes navigational data.
- Session cookies: A session cookie is a piece of information that is enabled only during a particular website session. It provides statistical information as well as helps make improvements in website navigation. Session cookie files are deleted after logging off the internet browser or powering off your computer. This website currently utilizes session cookies.
Information Use and Disclosure
- where required by applicable laws, subpoena, court orders, or government regulations.
In addition, we will make full use of all information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
To keep your personally identifiable information current and accurate, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this site.
Although the Internet is currently not 100% secure or error free, we take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information transmitted to us. Such information will be reasonably protected from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. E-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure; caution and discretion should be used when sending personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Web Sites
Social Media Terms & Conditions
- Be Courteous. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language or the like, will not be tolerated.
- Be Relevant. DeRoyal’s social media sites are for discussions about DeRoyal only. Keep the conversation relevant to the community and contribute to the dialogue. We reserve the right to remove off-topic, out of context, spam or promotional postings.
- Be Real. All DeRoyal social media sites postings should come from a real person and, where applicable, a real profile. Postings from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when discovered.
- Be Aware. There is a place for customer service-related questions, complaints, or concerns from our customers and followers. If you are a customer and have a customer service comment, complaint, or concern, we encourage you to contact us through our website at http://www.deroyal.com/support/contact.aspx, to ensure that we can respond in a timely manner. Please note:
- We will respond to, and then remove, comments that reference an adverse event related to our products. If you have experienced an adverse event using one of our products, please report it to us by calling 1-800-938-7828.
- DeRoyal endorses the use of its products only when appropriately prescribed by a licensed healthcare provider (for prescription only products) and only in accordance with the labeling and instructions for use. We will remove comments that contain medical advice or discuss uses of our devices that have not been approved by applicable regulatory bodies.
- We do not accept product ideas via any social media outlet.
- Be Selective. DeRoyal’s social media sites are considered public forums. If you choose to post comments to these sites, please be selective in the information you choose to share. Voluntary disclosure of your private health information, intellectual property (such as product ideas), or other private information on these sites is made at your own risk. DeRoyal is not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information voluntarily disclosed.
If you are a DeRoyal employee, please follow these additional guidelines:
- Know the rules. Before engaging on Facebook, or on any other social media property, make sure you read and understand our Social Networking and Social Media Guidelines. In any and all interactions make sure that you don’t share confidential or private information about DeRoyal’s business operations, products, services, or customers; respect financial disclosure laws; and do not say you speak for the company without express written authorization from the company to do so.
- Remember that we have a dedicated Social Media Team tasked with responding to customer inquiries or criticism. Our official Social Media Team is responsible for engaging customers through our sites. To avoid confusion, we ask that you do not respond to customer inquiries or comments directed specifically to the company or asking for an official company response on this site.
- Consider using company established channels for job-specific issues. While we encourage employees to join our Facebook community and participate in conversations with our customers and other social media users, we encourage you to direct your complaints or concerns about your job or working environment to your direct manager/supervisor or Human Resources.
THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON DEROYAL’S SOCIAL MEDIA SITES IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND COMMUNITY PURPOSES ONLY. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. DEROYAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POSTINGS AND OPINIONS OF THIRD PARTIES. DEROYAL DOES NOT VERIFY, APPROVE OR ENDORSE THE COMMENTS OR ANY INFORMATION POSTED BY VISITORS TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, DOES NOT WARRANT THEIR ACCURACY, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY ARISING FROM CONTENT OF THESE SITES NOR FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DEFAMATION, LIBEL OR SLANDER. CAUTION SHOULD BE USED BEFORE RELYING ON ANY PARTICULAR STATEMENT OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED HEREIN.